Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A dreadful hoax

Life... In general its waiting to die but a lot of people don't see it as that (including me) I can't say exactly how I see life but I know I enjoy it and I mean all of it I enjoy my crappy job, my awesome friends, my somewhat retarded family and my annoying school. I often do things some people call strange, I wouldn't disagree but I don't want it to seem strange I just enjoy life and I chose to do things like stop and smell the flowers (while a dog is chasing me) or spend some time reading a comic book (while in the middle of a busy work day).  I found a video probably something fan made but the words (audio) came from a man named Alan Watts he's a philosopher and I was taken a back by how his thoughts and mine were similar so I took one of his videos from youtube so you all can see as well.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment