Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

N.3.R.D Chronicle 16-4-11

Ok so Its one day before my birthday and I'm watching a couple small local sides at a football tournament with a couple of my friends and we all just came back from getting gyros I sat next to my friend Jevon and we were watching the game when he looked across and saw my bb had the same wall paper since the day I got it which is The Joker holding a Pokemon card so he said "Horss you still have that picture as your wallpaper dread" so I then said "of course I do nigga this pic is EPIC!"(I really did shout by the way) after saying that I went into how the pic was epic (because it's The Joker holding a pokemon card damnit!! and not just any card he's got a Blubasaur!!! >_<) and how my obsession about the Joker and Pokemon and anime and cartoons and manga and Chuck Norris and so on and so forth for about an hour and a half when I stopped all the girls who were with us just said a big deep *SIGH*. I made a quick couple jokes and everything was back to normal.  Jevon thought this was pretty nerdy so I put it up. Oh to close it off I'm gonna add a couple pics I love from The Joker and POKeMON.

my wall paper

POKeBALLS

CHARAZARD!! 

Uncle J

a Toy at my desk

black and white 

 The Joker 

James and Aids

No comments:

Post a Comment