Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

My dates all messed up :S

Hey this is a post directed to my fellow bloggers who know the ins and outs of this site. So it turns out my dates in stats are all messed up but when I post something the date seems to be fine (I'm confused) because its saying that I started posting stuff in July 2000 (I'm baffled like WTF) but when I view my blog the dates I post things seem to be as normal as before.  If anybody knows what's going on or this is happening to you to please let me know so I can stop worrying

3 comments:

  1. Blogger Dashboard> Settings (it's near New Post and stuff)> Formatting tab (near Basic and Publishing)> Scroll down to Time Zone> Select GMT-(04:00)Port-of-Spain> Scroll down and hit Save Settings> You're done!

    I had this problem too. I Googled the solution lol

    As for the months and stuff...
    When you go into New Post there's Post Options with a drop down arrow at the bottom of the space where you write your post. Click it and you'll find a space to correct the date and time if it needs correcting. I use this when I want to schedule posts when I'm not around.

    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you sooo much for the help. Oh and the original problem is still an issue but I'll google it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the original problem?? The dates? You can leave them just like that with your old posts and with each new post you change the date

    ReplyDelete