Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

1ST POST OF THE NEW YEAR

OMFG!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do it bigger then before, lets sky dive off the moon, lets fall in love, lets follow our dreams, lets stand up for whats right, lets social network, lets party, lets dare, lets truth, lets make long random conversations about absolutely nothing related to the original point that started the conversation, lets lime, lets study, lets work, lets play, lets have an adventure, lets take a break, lets watch a movie and lets eat breakfast.  Life is a big amazing amount of surprises and shouldn't be taken lightly.  A new year and a new day is the same thing, because when the day is done and the sun and moon switch places it all becomes the past and I don't know about you but I don't want to remember my past as me being all sad unless I watched the movie Titanic. I have no idea how to wrap this all up so I'll give you a few words of wisdom that my mother told me ...... you know your loved even when you can't feel it so don't feel bad when life goes wrong and go clean the kitchen before I leave you in a pool of your own blood.  I really love my mom she tries to be a good parent even though she's super violent but I'm just rambling on, so i guess its time to say ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for becoming my 40th follower >< I was going insane at the odd number of 39. I'm slightly obsessive about numbers so, yeah.

    Happy New Year! And wow, you're just full of hope and excitement for this nice new clean year ^^ Yeah, let's do everything and create memories. I hope you cope well with the hard parts and enjoy the great pieces as well. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL its not problem ur blog is rly creative n I like most of d music n random stuff u had up there. no worries wen it comes to coping my friends say my armpits shoot out sunshine I'm hardly ever down cuz I know I'm never promised anything in life so the best I can do is be happy to not be dead >_<

    ReplyDelete