Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

N.3.R.D Chronicle 29-4-11

Oh well I've been good how are you doing today internet? Hey everybody this happened last night on my way home from hanging with my friends in town. So I'm on my way home talking to my friend Lee and she was making fun of me for staying up so late every night when I should be sleeping by calling me an Owl so I said "HEY! I aint no owl I'm batman!" she didn't buy it and continued to call me an owl (smh).  Then I ask her if she wants to know something funny (of course she said yes) and I told her... just like this... "Ok. Well in the DC universe there are different or parallel earths where regular superheroes could be completely different people. Like Batman for instance is good and his only credible evil version is called (SIGH) Owlman". Then she laugh for a good 15 minutes before coming back and asking me if I'm serious, I said I am and she started to laugh again. A couple minutes later she called me a perfect nerd (I can't lie I was touched) so I said something sarcastic and ended my night talking to her. When I woke up I decided to post this as a nerd chronicle only because she called me a perfect nerd. Here's a pic of bats and owly

Batman and Owlman

 

1 comment: