Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Recipe for my nice weekend

Hey everyone so I have been great thanks for asking (really busy though). So I'm giving my recipe for a nice weekend because my weekend was nice and I can't think of anything better to talk about. We should start at Friday right? Well we're not going to so let's jump right into Saturday morning, I woke up around 2am (couldn't sleep) and at 2am there isn't really much to do so what did I do? NO I DID NOT GO ON FACEBOOK JUST TO SAY I CANT SLEEP!!!! I went onto my computer to read the comic book that started my Scott Pilgrim addiction (I only read book 3 that night though) Scott Pilgrim & The Infinite Sadness and Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together, I like to listen to smooth jazz while I read the books for some reason I don't really remember how or what made me start but whatever... So I was reading till around 5am then I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up around 8am when I looked at the time I was like "AHHHHHH I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!!!" Late for what you might ask? Late for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! Yes I said free comic book day its a day where comic books are celebrated and given away to strangers, so I made it to my favourite comic book store Genesis and got a shit ton of comics, then I went into town where I played some C.O.D in the best supplier of video games store G-Spot (for like 15 minutes) afterwards I went to the mall with my friend we shopped I got a new shirt (sooooo sexy), then went off to hang with my niggas Adam and Che (both of them aren't actually black) and we played some C.O.D, I went to watch a movie with one of my friends unfortunately (fortunately) we just went drinking instead it was a great night. Got home talked to lili for hours :) and then woke up then rushed off to go make breakfast for my mom and prepare her for an awesome mothers day. Now I'm updating my blog and after I'm gonna chill at my friends house for a bit sounds like the perfect end to the perfect day to me.

Free comic book day swag
The breakfast I made my mom for mothers day 
note; Toasted bread, Eggs, Bacon bits, cheese, 2 bananas, an orange, FRESH orchard fruit punch juice, a picture of her and my step father on their wedding 11 years ago (took me 3 days to find it) and a mothers day card that says "Hey stupid head, thanks for not throwing me in the trash (like number 27) love you always mom........ I survived"

4 comments:

  1. So I see you help cleared the shelves too on FCB day huh.. <,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. well can you blame me it happens once a year lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'mma be ready to challenge you then >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can try but your destined to fail

    ReplyDelete