Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I know I talk shit but it sounds right

PARTY ALL DAY!
PARTY ALL NIGHT!
IF YOU WANNA PARTY,
WE CAN PARTY ALL RIGHT!!
Live it up people because life is slow when you don't, I'm in a happy happs mc awesome mood today I feel like I'm free from all the things that burdened me (even though I'm not). Maybe I'm just feeling a burst of sudden happiness at the end of a long day or I didn't sleep enough (as usual) but I got those butterflies that come with an average day of  feeling above average (nods). Oh I didn't say what my new addition to the reactions option is I added something I call *smoke bomb* which is something I say when I wanna escape a bad situation so if you don't like my post I won't mind because I love using smoke bombs (ninja mode). I didn't do anything new, awesome or different today, but doing something new, awesome or different doesn't have to make you feel new, awesome or different. Oh and the title is the line from a song I heard but it applies perfectly to me because.......... well..... umm >_< just ask anybody who knows me (I'm sure if you read this blog you will realize I talk shit but it all makes sense in the end).

No comments:

Post a Comment