Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How I get down to writing a post

For people looking to make a blog but don't know how to let their creative juice cum all over the face of cyber space I'm here to tell you how I do what I do (even if I don't do it well) first of all I sit down, then I turn on the computer, once the computer is on I go onto the internet and search around for random stuff I may watch anime or manga a lil (all day) or I may  browse youtube a lil (all freakin day), sooner or later I'll get to a point where I'm stuck with something really epic on my lap like a song or a video (most of the time its a song) I log onto my blogger account and just listen to that one song or video during the entire process of creating my post like today I found the male version of a song that touches my heart called For You by Azu its awesome and the male version give it an entirely new feel its like eating the same cookies and cream ice cream from 2 different stores however I have written post while listening to entire playlist of really awesome songs I just find when I listen to that same song that made me feel a bunch of random emotions all at once makes the words fly off my fingers faster because I can never rehearse this before I post something.  I hope my retarded method works for you out there with writers block or you out there who just never know what to post, comment and tell me what your method is I might make a post about that or you could make one so that I could tell people "hey my buddy ........ made a post saying how he/she makes up post here it isssss"  

No comments:

Post a Comment