Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Venting Problem

There is a problem that I just realized I have but I can do nothing about and I think a lot of people have it to but I will not be subjected to this problem no matter how heavy it weighs over my head. The problem I have is un-anonymous venting. I'll explain further so it turns out that I would like to use my social networks out there to vent like if I'm frustrated (because I can get frustrated like everybody else) I would change my status to FUCK! (YES YES I KNOW CURSING IS WRONG) I won't know why I would just feel like screaming but I can't scream because it would make a scene so I would change my status or write a post but recently I've noticed its impossible to vent about something concerning me and not mention anybody else without somebody judging me -_- and thinking something I really wish they wouldn't. For the people who randomly ask me what's wrong when I don't wanna talk is ok I just tell them "I'll tell ya later" but all I really want is to say what I gotta say and not gather any attention but that's impossible because of the internet and its ability to make anything and everything visible to all your friends and anybody that can find you. Sigh I will not stop venting though because I don't have to care what people think I'm to awesome either way and I'm not looking for attention I just want to shout and be left alone for a lil while just to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment