Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

F.O.O.D. = Following Our Own Dreams

I have a dream!!  Yes I said I have have a dream!!!! I dream to be the Biggest!! the Baddest!! the most powerful Ninja EVER!!!!! OK well in all seriousness I'm an amateur photographer its a small dream i hope to make a large reality.  Its a dream and its got me really passionate I take solace in the fact that I have something to dream about being a professional at, a lot of people cant do this profession because people never realize that this is a side line job and you barely get any praise and you have to go to some strange places to get pictures nobody else can get, you have to be creative, diligent and patient all for the sake of taking a picture that no one else could take.  Its the kind of job you don't take when your looking for memories of your own because being a photographer means your going to take pictures and its hard to take pictures and be a part of one, if you can understand what I mean its a phrase I made up simply to say don't expect to go to a photo shoot and lime while you just take a couple pictures for fun being a photographer is serious and literally every second counts because thats how long it takes to strike a pose.  I don't have the pleasure of knowing any photographers so I was never given a speech nor was my work ever criticized by a professional I would like to be but I don't think my work is good enough yet plus all my work has been done via my camera phone.  I'm gonna add some pictures I took at the end of this I hope you like them.


I was standing outside where I worked and just looked up 


The waterfront one afternoon 


  On top of my building 


 The National Library 


A tree on the way home 



 Trees on the Beach

On the way to the Beach


The left side of beach


The right side of the beach


A Christmas gift i got from a friend just wanted to share

Now I know I'm not all that great but I'm getting there and I never stop trying, once again this is me saying stuff that matters to me if you can relate just let me know. 

2 comments: