Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

For nobody who knows who i really am

Hey this is my 1st time blogging and i'm not big on sharing my feelings but a really close friend of mine made a blog and it seems like fun so here i am.  I'm Nathan my friends call me whatever they want whether it be Sora, Scott, Nega Scott, Nigga, Nate, Nath, Natie or Asshole, I personally prefer Nate its the nickname that I got from a girl I loved a long time ago and liked how it sounded so whenever someone would randomly call me Nate I'd feel like there is a little bit of her left in it kinda how i can still remember her.  I am basically a nerd with swag no not  the acronym stuff we all get I mean the abbreviation for swagger.  Now my swag was inspired by two of closet friends a woman named Majik and a man named Jevon who took me shopping one day in 2009, I was 18, Jevon was 17 and Majik was 19 when we all when shopping after work that fateful afternoon. I have a lot of people that are held dear to me and I would easily risk my life for the sake of their life. I Like to think that I'm average, nothing to big and nothing to small its just comfortable even though my current dreams ask for more then that title but its where I'm at now so life is good in a sense. I have a bunch of things I like/love/understand a few are I like to watch paint dry, I love to watch anime and I understand that life is filled of situations that can not be explained or understood the way a person deals with these situations is all their own so no judging.  My idea of a good time is sitting in a room with 4 of my friends playing brawl on my friend's wii, even though I have this I still go clubbing every weekend and I still sit in a bar on weekday night making jokes with some of those close friends i mentioned earlier but when I do get that call however to come home and turn on the wii for a night of gaming the speed in which I get home is often questioned by even me but i make it down there none the less.  There are few things in this world i truly can't understand however I don't think i'm very smart I make a bunch of stupid jokes and once in a while I have an epiphany and say something deep but that's about it. I'm not special I live in the Caribbean and sooner or later the things I post here will come back and hurt me but that the price I pay when i joined rule 46 of the internet once its on the internet its on the internet forever.  

2 comments:

  1. Anime is awesome! I look forward to more posts nate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooW that's awesome didn't think I wud meet some1 who liked anime on here wats ur favorite one if u got one

    ReplyDelete