Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Got no Ambition? Get no Admiration!!

I am a regular guy, I put my pants on in mid air like everybody else, I love like everybody else, I hurt like everybody else and I need water to live like everybody else.  What matters is how a person deals with something not what they are dealing with at a point in time, because a problem is always going to be a problem until its fixed.  I would like to share today my goals  in life from the first to the last and how I came to these life decisions.  when I was around the age of seven (8) I remembered my grandmother (passed away while I was still in school) saying I should be a psychologist because I'm always talking and trying to psychoanalyze everything so I always wanted to pursue it because of my grandmother, so far as it goes I'm in my first year of costaatt a university in my country, doing a minor in psychology.  My second goal is to become a photographer, out of all of my goals this one is the one I'm most passionate about (probably because it so easy to achieve).  I realized I wanted to be a photographer when my aunt lent me her camera, I was 15 the first day I walked around with it I took a couple of mediocre pictures it was a very old camera and I don't have any of the old pictures I was lucky enough to snap a picture of a shotting star and as far as that dream is going I have been taking pictures randomly for several months now and saving my money to buy the best filming equipment I can find.  My last goal in life is to be the Prime Minister of my country.  I was inspired by my social studies teacher Mr. Farrick, during the time I was still his student our politicizations were very corrupt and there wasn't really a lot of people saying we would like you to let us know whats going on, I wanted to go up as the PM so that I could help everyone in my country.  I wanted to do political science but I was told by a lot of adults not to do that so I just went to costaatt where I am now studying IT and psychology.  Well thats it, if I make any one of my goals a reality that would be the most amazing thing ever and if i don't its not the end of the world.  I always remember the same words if you got no ambition you get no admiration because people only care about people who are willing to work.

2 comments:

  1. Dude you should totally take some pics with your bb and post them here. That will show us your photographer side. Let us in man.

    ReplyDelete