Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

365 more days till the next 366 and then we have 365 more days for the next 4 years

Yo I'm happy to report I didn't die this past year, its hard to say if i'm going to die or not I hope not a least sooo I made a short list of things I would like to have done by 2012 (its short because I'm making it up as i go along).
  1. Buy a professional camera. 
  2. Get a better paying job.
  3. Try to keep all promises I made to women I care about.
  4. Don't lose my blackberry.
  5. Keep my flow of awesomeness this awesome.
  6. Post a new blog at least twice per week .
  7. Add some specials to my blog.
  8. Get a puppy (super seriously want a puppy).
  9. Get serious about my relationships.
  10. Don't die.
  11. Get a bunch of people for my portfolio plan.
  12. Get my portfolio plan done by the end of 2011.
  13. Party, Drink and Lime less
  14. Have a relationship with a girl I love to last more then 6 months
  15. Get to visit Tobago
So thats my list I hope my hopes aren't to flamboyant. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment