Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rush: randomly understanding something human

Its happening right now! In one of my old post called Barriers of the mind here's the link Barriers-of-Mind < I talked about how I get these these series of epiphanies and my mind feels strange well its happening now I'm having this rush of something I can't understand in my mind right now I feel like everything is nothing and nothing becomes everything I don't know if that made sense of if it matters weather or not sense is made! fuck my mind is feeling like someone is literally holding it against an extremely hot get engine while explaining how time travel works!!! ahhh I really can't help but scream now in my house the things around me seem so small like wow what is happening to me and all my energy is just flowing out while my eyes try to escape my skull. This is and has always been the best worst feeling ever! Like I can do anything I need to leave! I'm leaving my house now!!!!!!!!!! yes fuck thisI'm gone........ I'm back and I realized I forgot the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment