Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

N.3.R.D Chronicle 18-06-11

HEYYY!!! Well I'm still doing this kinda post so don't fear my dears (wow that was lame). Anyway I saw my friend's status on facebook today was "lol I used to think power rangers on tv was cool I look now and its hilarious." so I naturally commented and said  "in my eyes ninja storm was the most awesome ^-^so I just wanted to share my love and knowledge of the power rangers saga with you. Sigh oh how I often miss the nostalgia that came along with episodes of the old Power Rangers. The explosions, the sparks, the female Rangers who are are still made sexual objects because even tho everyone wears the same uniform they must still keep skirts on <3 but alas I've grown to old for my old love. To all of you that still miss and love the old Power Rangers here are some clips from the best episode ever made.  


Forever red!



Just to let people know Japanese speaking Power Rangers outnumber English speaking ones

No comments:

Post a Comment