Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Well its been half a year -_-

Hey everyone who read all of my post since like last year when I started and still are (oh and hi everybody else) well if you remember my old called 365 more days till the next 366 and then we have 365 more days for the next 4 years I made my resolutions for the new year which is this year, 2011. So its been about 6 months I think I should update everyone. Well I'm gonna just show the list in order and just state what I got done so far.

  1. Buy a professional camera. Well I bought a professional HD camcorder and it takes pretty decent pictures a lot better quality then my blackberry. So I think I can cross that as done.
  2. Get a better paying job. Well I haven't gotten a better paying job yet but I am awaiting a couple interviews. In all honesty though I would like to stay in the section I'm in right now for a couple more months because their sorta teaching me about photography. So I think we should keep this on the list.
  3. Try to keep all promises I made to women I care about. Still doing that so we can cross that or just cross half of it. 
  4. Don't lose my blackberry. I still have it so *happy dance* cross that off.
  5. Keep my flow of awesomeness. I haven't changed yet so I think that means I'm the same ya kno.
  6. Post a new blog (I meant post) at least twice a week. I have been doing that so yay me I'm winning. Cross another off the list.
  7. Add some specials to my blog. If you have been paying attention you would note that I have a bunch of random specials on my blog for all the enjoy.
  8. Get a puppy. I got a puppy and I love her very much but my mom made me give her away. :(
  9. Get serious about my relationships. I think I am but then again I could be wrong, my serious and her serious can be different at times.
  10. Don't die. Last time I checked I'm still alive (luckily).
  11. Get a bunch of people for my portfolio plan. I have about 23 people waiting for me to say lets get started so far. I would like to cross it off but I'm not sure yet.
  12. Get my portfolio plan done by the end of 2011. Well the year isn't over yet so wish me luck
  13. Party, Drink and Lime less. NEXT!!!
  14. Have a relationship with a girl I love to last more then 6 months. Well that's not working out so well maybe by the end of the year I can have a better answer.
  15. Get to visit Tobago. I still haven't gotten over there -_-
Well those have been my resolutions for the year so far I hope I can finish them all, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment