Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Barriers of the Mind

Hey everyone *sigh* I'm doing something new but its not something I would like to do.  You see as of recently (I noticed it happening about 3 months ago) I've been having these series of epiphanies late at night that cause me to stay awake all night just thinking, to me its never ground breaking thoughts but the people who hear me or wake up and read a bunch of things I post in the places where distinctive anonymous venting is allowed think its amazing or weird (I wish I didn't have to post anything but my mind is exploding with ideas all over my room) I rather not talk to anybody when its happening because I say things that make me sound either crazy or brilliant (which is a very transparent line).  Since it started I wouldn't be able to sleep like once a week and I would have a dream when I manage to finally fall asleep (I get around 3 or 2 hours sleep when it happens) but now its around 4 night a week dread and I'm putting pieces of the dream together.  Since it started the dream has usually been me in a room (its not my room that I currently live in but I think its my room) and there is this wall that's got a crack in it in the room then when I look across from me I would see somebody in my life they would say something (always something different) and I would wake up but last night I had the dream and realize things have been changing (2 pictures in my room where placed over the crack).  Last night I had the dream and I was in my living room, where I saw my stepbrother (we're not really friends), he had 2 large paintings with him (so far every time the dream came I'm always in my room) so I asked him what is he doing with my paintings he said nothing so I took them from him and went to my room but when I walked in it was the room in my dream (that's why I said its my room but not the one I live in) and I looked at the wall there were cracks and holes all over it, literally falling to pieces and as I tried to look at the other side I woke up.  The weird thing is it was really clear and a faint image of the destroyed wall is in my memory still I can't even guess what's behind it but it looks green. So I have no idea what I'm going to do about it (probably not let it bother me) I'm a pretty easy going guy though so I'll just let it happen (just need it to end by the start of the new semester).
  

No comments:

Post a Comment