Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

N.3.R.D Chronicle 2-4-11

Hey I've decided to do something new, it came to me a while ago but I only take it on recently you see I think of things that my friends consider "nerdy" when I shouldn't be thinking about it.  So I have decided to share those nerdy times with you (well not every single one just a few) starting with Saturday 2nd April so here I go. 
N.3.R.D Chronicle
Tonight I'm on my way to my favorite club to party with a couple of my friends. The club is extremely nice, has some of the most attractive women around and has free drinks all night but for some reason all I'm thinking about while this girl gives me one of the best wines of my life is if I'll get home in time to watch anime tonight (mainly FMA Brotherhood, old Cowboy Bebop and Big O).

Personally I don't find it all that nerdy but when I told my friends they all made faces like this -_- and said "sigh......nathan just stop drinking please" 

No comments:

Post a Comment