Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

N.3.R.D Chronicle 15-4-11

I'm coming to terms with my birthday and I feel really old as I'm becoming 20 (yes I know you might not think 20 is old but I'm never gonna be 19 again) so I was talking to my friend LiLi about it and she says "Yay! \=D/ nate u gotta stop worrying about it" so I go "how can I not :'(" then she replies with a sturdy "By just going with the flow 8) lol. You can't stop time" and I hit her the "or can I *nerd*" so after that I went into a theory called the Temporal Casualty Loop, for about an hour and I explained all the cons that come with it right before she said it doesn't matter and that I should use this on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. is just a number!...ur not gonna wake up different, or would u???........hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete