Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Life

I am going to stop posting things on my Blog FOREVER!!!!!!! I always hated you and you were to much work from the start!!!!!! Fuck you people out there and Fuck this Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! April Fools!! (yes I'm stupid I know -_-) I would never leave you guys (ever).  Well as you can probably tell today is April 1st a day where we make other people feel openly stupid for our enjoyment, sigh the things I have done today were simply brilliant like how I stole my best friend Amy's (blackberry messenger) bbm name and picture and paraded around as her for an entire day making the people in my office think I was her, after they discovered me they all joined the joke and played it on their friends as well so by lunchtime there were 3 Amys moving around bbm pulling pranks on the world.  Now I must add that a few people deleted me on bbm thinking I was Amy and I don't know who those people are so when you realize I'm gone add me back lol.  I also made a woman think she was fired and took the happiness away from the eyes of my baby bros when I told them that they could stay home from school today then leaving my house with a swift shout of "APRIL FOOLS" HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However by far the winner in trick of the year goes to Google click here  http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html for more info.  My friends I must close with this if you are hit with a joke please do not hate the person who nailed you this is a day of fun and it is to be taken lightly and sooo what if nobody believes a word I say for fear of being pranked thats ok because I am just happy their scared of me, I hope everybody had a good laugh today I know I did....... I'm soo happy to be alive ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment