Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

On a Whim

Ok hey everybody I've decided to become a musician (HEY SCREW YOU GUY!!!! NO THIS ISN'T BECAUSE OF BLACK FRIDAY YOU TREMENDOUS LOAD OF DOUCHE) yea so I'm going to try to get piano lessons.  From a really young age I used to play the piano at my late grandmother's house (she's the awesome one) when I would visit her it was awesome me and my cousin  would do science experiments on the dog (till the dog died *cough cough* of old age) and I would get to play with my little sister (who I haven't seen in about 8 years) it was nice to visit Mami Herbert was(is) my grandmother's name well the name I grew up knowing and I really loved her like more then anybody else I have ever know (but that is neither here nor there) this is about music and I ramble on to much, so in 3 months I'm gonna be looking for a place to take piano lessions this isn't something serious I just wanted to do it as like a side hobby and I'm taking 3 months to start because I'm up and down right now trying to get school, family, work, friends, photography (might get a professional camera by the end of this month), blog (might get a new laptop by the end of this month) and money all in order. A lot of spending this month with all the suff I just said plus my birthday -_- sigh. So yea this might just be a huge way to say I miss my grandmom but whatever I'm doing it I've been thinking of doing it for 8 months now even calling to get some classes once or twice but now I'm serious I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment