Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

GUM; GOSH NEED MUNCHIES

I just got some gum and boy oh boy am I happier that Jack on Halloween, so the girl that gave me the gum was like "hmm well if you like gum so much maybe you should blog about it" and so here I am but wait who's there? Hold on a sec! Gum is that you???
"Why yes it is me Gum FEEL MY GREATNESS Nathan"
*hugs*
oh snap what's up! you should give me a 5 gum
*high 5*
"oh I'm cool you know jus vibezin here"
yea I see ya dan
"so wa d scn wit you Nate"
 oh nun jus got a case of the munchies
"HEY HEY WAM DREAD HOW YOU ON MY CASE SO!!!"
*opens pack of gum the eats him*
You cant come round me *chew chew chew* rite gum done know!
Don't you dare look at me like that!! He should have known better or maybe been a different flavor whatever the case may be he will be in the dustbin in a couple hours so maybe he can stride on within the trash because I as a man refuse to swallow -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment