Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FINALLY


Hey you may not know this but my a while back my step brother made a few international calls and and those calls ended up being expensive (real fuckin expensive dread) and since around that time the internet was connected to the phone bill we were forced to deal with a bill of $2683 now I don't know how much money you have but that's a lot of money to me. So with this new bill my mother and stepfather refused to pay because they wanted my step brother to pay but he didn't really care about the internet or phone bill so he said he wasn't paying either (now this is the problem) since I need the internet for school I had no choice but to depend on it so I took $100 or $300 from my pay every month till I could pay it back -_- yea all by myself even though I didn't do anything wrong (my mom said she doesn't want bad credit so we can't go with another company till its paid off).  This is an announcement to say I paid it all and I got internet at home again you are warned I am in full swing........... Your warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment