Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

N.3.R.D Chronicle 9-4-11

RA RADDA. RADDA RADDA RA RADDA RADDDDDAAAA!!!!!!!!!! RADDAA RADDA RADDA RADDA RA RA RA RADDA, RADDA, RA RADDA, RADDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! radda radda radda.........
Hey everybody its time to talk about something that was stupid but I think was completely justified, you see this weekend I got a 'call me' request from a number I didn't know so I called and it turned out to be an old girlfriend I didn't talk to in about 4 years (literally not even a word was passed to each other) it wasn't for a bad reason she moved away (to Tobago) and lost her phone but she remembered my number (so she says), so I called her we talked for hours and the convo got kinda intimate ..... until I saw that my favourite anime Fooly Cooly (FLCL) was back on adult swim and I was so excited that I kinda screamed (manly yelled) out OH MY FUCKIN GOD FOOLY COOLY!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FOOLY COOLY!!!!!!! I THINK I'M GONNA WET MYSELF I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then after realizing what I just said I quickly apologized and we went back into the convo (even though I was a wee bit distracted for 23 minutes).  Now I don't find this to be nerdy but after talking to my friends they all told me I'm a total retard for doing that and I replied with "then I'll jus put it on my blog".

No comments:

Post a Comment