Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pro Life

I'm very happy today compared to how I was feeling on Monday. My world around me was basically crumbling  I was having so many problems thrown my way with no answer in sight of how to fix any of them problems at home, problems with family, problems with work, worried about my close friends, worried about my own well being, tired, hungry, lonely and most of all confused but today is different.  I don't feel the way I was feeling all weekend into Monday, I feel warm (if that makes sense). Ok let me try to explain the way my heart was feeling over this weekend; my heart was feeling like it sunk down into the deep recesses of my stomach, my head was hurting and my eyes felt like they were going to burst with tears any second (very uncool) but I never said anything about it, just did what I always do.  Now I feel better I have all of the same problems but today my heart doesn't seem that heavy and my head isn't throbbing so because I feel better I'm going to enjoy every last bit of my happiness because happiness (like everything else) isn't guaranteed. Life itself is so awesome it sucks that people can just be unhappy for no reason but it really does happen and it is serious, life can't be taken for granted so many people around the EVERYWHERE who don't have a good life, are no longer alive, need to take lives for their own survival and can't take living anymore.  There are so many places where living is harder then hard Africa, Chili, Haiti, Egypt, Libya and as an Outaku who could possibly forget japan who got hit on Friday by and earthquake and then tsunami      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJN3Z1ryck and then a volcano erupted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxUjK0C71yE but we can't forget that their nuclear plant may have a huge radiation leak http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/14/japan-nuclear-plant-japan-earthquake-2011_n_835279.html  I gave you a link to all of those stories if you don't really know and here is a link to the red-cross http://www.redcross.org/ so you can donate (if you want) you don't have to if you don't want to you can just spread the word and get them help if you want. In closing this is the Japanese word for life just in case it inspires anybody life - 生活



No comments:

Post a Comment