Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Paranoid

This is random I was doing the dishes and just started to type on my blackberry I don't think it means anything I'm just paranoid.........

I don't feel safe....
I don't feel safe in my house,
I don't feel safe in my room.
I don't feel safe!!
I don't feel safe at work,
I don't feel safe with my friends,
I don't feel safe with my family
Sigh I don't feel safe
I don't feel safe with the women I've loved!
I don't feel safe with the woman I love?
I don't feel safe with my tears
I don't feel safe with my rage
I don't feel safe with my happiness
Fuck!! I don't feel safe!!
I don't feel safe in my mind.
I don't feel safe in public.
maybe what I feel is overrated, maybe what I feel is pointless
maybe what I don't feel is just in my head, maybe I need help
one thing is scratching the inside of my brain however

I don't feel safe and I don't know why -_-.

Once again I am safe and I don't know why I typed all of this I just did and was like hmm might as well put it up here if your wondering about the poems from Lexxi its ok she's gonna start sending them back for me soon her birthday was last week so she took a break from writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment