Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things that make me wonder...

I'm what I would like to call an average guy. I don't commit crimes, I fall in love, I go to school, I work, I lime (hang out) with my friend and I sleep when I can. Why do people tell me "Nathan I think your crazy" I didn't think I was but then I started to look back on my habits and patterns, it seems that I do have some similarities to crazy people such as talking to myself, recording myself, talking to animals (Kairi), inanimate objects and making foil hats (only one time). So I would like to think I'm normal but I can't see it right now also its apparent that normal people want to be more then normal so me wanting to be normal should mean I'm not (or does it mean I am). The things that I've been thinking about makes me wonder so look at this vid. oh a little hint I FAILED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment