Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Locals (nate is ok)

Yes I know I have been gone for a while I'm feeling much better now so I'm back to posting stuff.  I love my country Trinidad is amazing and Tobago is beautiful.  While I was home sick I was listening to the radio and I heard a song by a local band called Skid Nevely called With Fire, I gotta say when I heard it I was on cloud nine and I have been listening to it over and over all day I love how it found a way to mix rock and pan (pan the national instrument of Trinidad and Tobago) I was in a state of happy ultra emo rush and so I've made a post to share this local rock with everybody it really is awesome guys like wooooooow  so here is a fan made video for Skid's awesome song and here is a trinidadian blog for local rock music anything for the bloggers http://trinidadandtobagoisfucked.blogspot.com/



Oh and since I'm making a post about local artist I have a friend Rondelle Mishima who's a raising artist here is one of his videos its called Do it till your wet.  Lol yes I know how the name sounds but give it a listen

No comments:

Post a Comment