Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kairi the amazing!!

Ok I can now cross something off my list. Yes my list! Wait a second you don't remember my list do you? Sigh this one sided relationship we have is to strange but I love you regardless if you can remember I made a post called "365 more days till the next 366 and then we have 365 more days for the next 4 years" and in that post I listed what I want to do for the new year and thanks to my friend Sue I was able to get a brand new puppy and cross number 8 off my list so i'm gonna add some pics of the puppy and a link to my old post just for you.







Here's the link to the post http://anuncreative.blogspot.com/2010/12/365-more-days-till-next-366-and-then-we.html

6 comments:

  1. oh sorry I didn't say its a girl puppy but thanks I love her very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! She's a sweetie pie :) Oh yeah this is DeadEyes eh, :P

    I want a puppy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH DEADIE!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!!! and do you remember the chronic stumbler she's the one who got me the puppy so I'm sure we could organize one for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not allowed to have pets in my home :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucksss dread no kind of pet not even a hamster?

    ReplyDelete