Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bitch Nigga

I'm making this post because on a scale of 1 to 10 this nigga gets a 1000 on the funny meter his name is Kain and let me tell you Kain is the shit (that means kain is good).  He's insightful, funny, black, on youtube, doesn't just randomly repeat the obvious, can do math, is balck, has great taste in music, has a dvd out to (yall should check that out) and he's funny.  So here is a link to his channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hotdamnirock?blend=2&ob=1#p/u/22/I_9sdfMPdoo .  I've been watching his channel since last year and I haven't been disappointed yea I know his language could be cleaner but then again Fuck You I warned you in advance just so you don't watch if you don't want to so here's a video from his channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment