Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

BRITISH ACCENTS ROCK!!!!

OMFG!! CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE IS SOO LIKE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I'm composed now so because I haven't given you guys youtbe channels in a long time I'm giving you 2 of them in one day and this channel belongs to a very epic youtuber and one of my personal favorites Charlie I find it to be awesome and I hope you do to (no really I hope you love it) here is the link to his channel http://www.youtube.com/user/charlieissocoollike?blend=1&ob=4 and here is one of his videos he makes songs and and has an album you should find and buy his album *shakes you vigorously* he's awesome believe me. Come mon have I ever lead you down the wrong path??? NO!!!!!!! I haven't have I so don't be stupid follow his awesome channel and find and love his other stuff to.  By the way I love British accents now because of LiLi -_-

2 comments:

  1. I watched this a couple weeks ago and subscribed to his channel right after! And yes british accents are sexy as f*** :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel this one felt like it would pull that subscribing crowd

    ReplyDelete