Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Postin: Pictures Out So Take It Nah

So as all trinidadians remember last week was carnival. So I took a few pics while intoxicated and I took some pics this week to so I'll just give you all of those pics now.  Oh if you see a pic of yourself (hahaha not likely) or someone you know and you want me to remove it no worries just let me know which pic and I'll take it down (and delete it)
In the park

Also in the park

 You "No wait let me guess" 

The road

Buying chicken

Buying a Stag (not endorsing or promoting) 

Walking home yesterday 

Clouds 

 Some of the few tall buildings in Trinidad

Hyatt (green light of fate) 

a painting  

bottoms up  

You won't believe this but its the wall of a public toilet  

Tree 

Red flower  

 
Yellow Flowers

 Beautiful Tree

Smoke from the bushes (spooky) *its actually hot ice

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pix man :D I like the carnival costume of the girl, yuma right? Aquarius? so cool :D what the hell at smokey bush :S lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao we put hot ice in a Carib bottle XD oh yea d girl is in yuma i rly liked to costume

    ReplyDelete