Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Key of Awesome!!

Hey omfg epic youtube channel I've been looking at the vids here since I joined youtube the vids are mostly self made songs and spoofs with a lil of their own special skits in there for that pizazz that every great channel needs to be AWESOME I mean come on they got the word awesome in their name what more do you need so here's the link http://www.youtube.com/user/barelypolitical#p/u/12/Kqtc4t1o7YY 

Oh and recently I realized I'm able to put vids from youtube inside my the post (yes I know I took a long time to figure it out) so from now I'll just put one up here and you can watch a video before you click on the link. Like this one right here!*crazy dance*

2 comments:

  1. winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete