Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Me

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have a lot to offer yall and I don't wanna seem needy but why aren't you following meeee!!!!!!!!!! *cries* (not really) you know what I think, god damn you guys are beautiful I love you guys sooo much no matter where your form or what you do or don't do yall are special and amazing and in no way shape or form were those statements before me; scaring, reasoning, begging or sweet talking you into following me (pshh) I don't even know why I'm asking you to do anything you know what forget it! Forget I even said anything you can do what you want, I ain't askin yall for nun you can do what you want I'm to cool for you anyways(mental break down).  I don't have a freakin vagina so that percentage of people who just add people because their girls is out of my reach. I'm no Brad Pitt (one of my favorite actors) so that percentage of yall looking for some eye candy is out. I don't have a bunch of pic of slutty chicks so there's another set of people gone to.  All I can do is what I've been doing which is making new post which I plan on continuing all I'm saying is come on where is the encouragement, a lil positive reenforcement couldn't hurt! could it??? Yall are to freakin stubborn I'm gonna go masturbate and clear my head.  NO NO!! Don't try to call me back now its over yeah I mean it this time we're done all you do is take and take and I never get anything from you where is my love how do I even know if your here huh!?!?!? Yeah that's right I don't ..... You always hurt me but you can call me emo because here I am with the razor blade of love ready to cut myself and bleed out entertainment for you.  I hope you enjoyed this you ungrateful, beautiful people out there.

4 comments:

  1. :( I've been a bad follower I'm sorry, if you want followers, you're going to have to follow blogs as well eh, and kind of make connections :D Make a connection man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao!! thanks deadie (new nickname)I really don't follow follow blogs I mostly read about 3 blogs yours is included because I don't have time in work to read up new blogs everyday lol if someone follows me I'll follow them (i guess i should have realized other people have the same problem) and your not a bad follower your a great follower *hugs* Either way I'm not huge on getting followers (he's lying)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, at least you're trying to be honest :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. always lol btw whats your name on fb if u don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete