Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Creativity on an Uncreative 5

Hey everybody I almost forgot to give yall that new post from the amazing Fred (lexxi) I hope you enjoy she calls this one;


Apple Trees


Girls are like apples in the trees.
The best ones are at the top.
The boys don't wanna reach for them,
cause they're afraid of falling and getting hurt.
So they get the rotten apples from the ground,
they're not so good but easy to get.
So the top apples think something is wrong with them,
when in reality,
they are the pride of the crop.
They just have to wait.
Wait for the right guy to come along,
who's brave enough to climb all the way,
all the way to the top.
So in my case,
I'm waiting.
Just waiting for that guy,
but I think he's almost here.
Cause last night,
I heard some rustling in the leaves.

•Lexus Sudler•

No comments:

Post a Comment