Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

An Ode to Majik

God damn that girl has swag!!!! That's one of the things people say when they see my girl, if u ever watched me and wondered why I don't look like a homeless person then look to her for the answer.  I have known Majik for about 4 years now but the past 2 years especially this year we have become brother and sister (we literally introduce each other as bro & sis), she's a great person whose kind hearted (but doesn't take bullshit), smart (but doesn't take bullshit), great when it comes to money (but doesn't take bullshit) and like one of the most swag-tastic people I know oh yea one more thing she doesn't take bullshit.  I do almost everything with Maj we go to parties, movies, bars, gym, crack houses, other people's houses, my house, her house, God's house, tree houses, mouse house, the cat in the hat, the zoo, where I work, where she works and to movado ..... -_- (not really movado) but yeah she's epic like always epic and cool I remember I was having confidence issues and she brought me back to my confident awesomeness which is Nate lol.  When we go out its always fun and I never know what we're doing in advance, the situation is always like we're both limin she gets a call then tells me "bitch ya comin eh" yes she calls me a bitch when she wants me to come out with her because over the years she's grown to abuse me >_< and as I have said in my earlier post I don't like to go out so she roughs me up to make me go, its a very draining process that leaves me with a super active social life -_- I can't remember the last weekend I had a full nights sleep sigh but I love my lil (big) sis, I say lil (big) because she's shorter then me but older then me by 2 years ha! I remember the late nights me and her on our way home from some kind of party or something and all I was thinking was if anybody try to rob us no matter how many I'm giving Maj my BB and my wallet and telling her to run while I fight them off, because I love my lil (big) sis <3 she has done a lot for me with no intention of gaining anything in mind. She's honest, fresh to death, good with the advice, keeps my life from getting boring and always knows just when to make me her bitch. Its awesome knowing her and I'm glad she hasn't gotten bored of my weirdness yet lol so that was my dedication to Majik (which isn't her real name btw people have just been calling her that for years) she has a blog so once I get the link I'll share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment