Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A.R.M = A Random Message

I'm gonna jump right into this and say that I take great pleasure in little stupid things, like how a cup can fit into another cup or the sun shines everyday or she smiles.  I'm a man of many loves and little hates and I have no clue how I'm gonna write this post its all random, its all me saying random little things I take great joy out of, its nothing you may want to be bothered with, its me talking about what matters to me. Today a few random things happened like I figured out that I can write poetry in an attempt to harmlessly flirt with a girl lol, I found some amazingly awesome videos on youtube, I made a video, I told my mom I loved her, I told me dad he wasn't a good dad, I say a baby pigeon come out of its egg to see the sun for the 1st time and I changed my bbm name but in the greater scheme of things I guess all that doesn't matter. At the end of the day this is nothing but a random post from a hopefully normal guy with normal run of the mil problems.  There is no inspirational message at the end of this post no snappy ending that gonna stay in your head for the rest of the week nothing like that at all this is just me talking and it turns out that most of the post was me saying this is me talking my bad world.

No comments:

Post a Comment