Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration

Hey all you people out there on the beautiful internet I'm having trouble writing post ... Sigh its because for me to write a post I need the inspiration of something to make me write which doesn't seem really hard if you look at my older post "How I get down to writing a post" the thing is I'm having a problem because I'm losing inspiration I normally browse the net for something awesome to listen to while I type but these days I'm finding less awesome things and I need those awesome things, I need them bad. DO YOU HEAR ME AWESOME I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh.... if only it was so easy but I have no clue where to look anymore and I have no guarantee when all that new awesome stuff is gonna come out or if people are going to be inspired its a scary thought "life with no inspiration" I can't imagine such a world, because its not possible the mind is such a thing that can't be held back and soon new inspiration will be born and a person can be inspired and inspire someone else you could even inspire someone.  Inspiration has to be one of the hardest/easiest things in the world to achieve I'm sure you can understand why (because its impossible to force it and its often brought about by the simplest things) I don't know why I'm so paranoid to the fact that there is always gonna be inspirational crap out there people never stop creating and never stop dreaming.  I'm just scared because I'm losing sight of my inspiration or that could be because of a lot of different reasons not just a lack of stuff on the net it could be because of problems at home, stress, work, relationship problems and even something as stupid as not having the the right song play at the right moment or not having a shower by the way have you ever had an epic idea because you were taking a bathe I don't understand how that works out but it does. sigh I'm rambling again I'm sorry world I feel lost in the text of this post I think I'm going to end it right now. If you know a way for me to get some inspiration let me know or something, even let me know something that inspires you.  Thanks for reading and i wish I could go into more detail I just don't wanna bore anybody but you don't have to care its all to simple for this little words the most amazing things are often overlooked by almost eveyone

No comments:

Post a Comment