Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I and Her

I am a simple guy. I don't ask for a lot. I don't ask for a little. I grew up knowing if I work hard I get what I deserve so I listen and work hard. She is an easy going girl.  She asked but never for more then she needed. She never asks anyone she doesn't love.  She grew up knowing if she worked hard and stayed clean she would get what she deserves so she listened and worked hard.  I met her thanks to a friend, it was random as hell but she was cute.  As the days went on we stayed in contact talking more and more each day, it was nice the things she said made me feel like I was the bravest most amazing guy she had ever know (I felt great).  She met me thanks to my rudeness, she smiled at what I hoped was my jokes but I was persistent.  As the days went on she messaged me back I told her things to make her never question how beautiful she is and how impossible it would be if I didn't have her in my life (I had no clue how things would get).  If I could summarize her in one word I would say perfect, she smiled.  I asked her to summarize me in one word she said its to hard to find just one word, I laughed.  I'm not the type of guy to talk about mt feelings. She's the type of girl to make me talk about them anyway.  I don't regret one day I talked to her even after I thought I lost her.  She said I'm crazy the way I always find a way to text her when she says "I miss you".  I had a problem with her ex boyfriend so I talked to him (it worked).  She said she's having a problem with her ex boyfriend, she accepted my help (her smile was payment enough).  I asked her if she was happy.  She told me she wasn't sure.  I asked her if she wanted me.  She said she wasn't sure.  I wasn't in a place to give up. She was in a place where giving up is all the people who loved her have done.  I told her to be with me.  She told me she'd love to so we did and then my one became two.  It was fun for a while, it was perfect for a lil while longer.  I made her promise. She made me promise. I stayed faithful but that wasn't enough.  She lost the love and told me the truth.  I saw it coming but was still surprised. She heard me cry and said she was sorry.  I thought I lost the love of my life I was wrong.  Her life at home got tougher. I ..... (silence).  She left against her will for what (I thought would have been forever).  I forgot about her for a while.  She found a way to get back in contact with me (randomly messaged me one day). I smiled so hard my cheeks almost burst. She made me laugh. I remembered how much fun we had.  She left again not by her choice and was gone longer then before.  I found new love.  She found new love. I lost the memory of her until one day her name popped back into my head.  She came back the day I remembered her.  I hope she won't leave again.....

I sat down today and just typed I had no clue where I was going with it, to tell ya the truth I still don't but I'm glad I was able to say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment