Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An Ode to Adam

BRO!! DUDE!! NIGGA!! CUNT!! Just to name a few of the things he calls me on a daily basis. If I had to summarize my boy in one word it would have to be Eminem because thats his favorite person in the world.  He is still one of the strangest people I know because he has never had or felt the need to taste the joy of crix and tea O.o I'm so confused by that you have no idea he claims its because he has cereal in his house (Psshhh) like cereal can contest the greatness of crix and tea.  Anyway this is my dedication to Adam my nigga, its about 5 years now I've known Adam.  We met because I had a new phone and I wanted some pictures from a very well known anime series called Naruto, so I went to my best friend Che who then showed me to Adam because Adam is also Che's best friend and we all love Naruto. Luckily Che, Adam and I all attended the same school we just were in different classes of the same year.  After that day I started to hang with Adam and Che more and more after school because surprisingly we all lived really close to each other so Che and I would visit Adam on a weekend and after school arrangement and all we've been spending all our time playing video games literally all day and all night the many weeks I've spent at Adam's house is more the I have spent in my own house partially the reason I'm into anime and manga is because Che and Adam were into it to so I had the positive reenforcement  I needed to keep it going for all these years because I was always into anime/cartoons/nerdy stuff I just never had friends who I could be that nerdy guy with I was alone in that aspect of my life so I'm forever grateful to those bastards. If you look at my earlier post you will see that I say I rather stay in on a weekend and the reason why is because when I stay in a can chill with my niggas.  So that was it that was my dedication to Adam, my brother the retarded homosexual, love you dude (no homo).

No comments:

Post a Comment