Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

PIC : Pictures I Collect

Well its been 2 weeks and as I told you (promised) here are some pictures I took on my blackberry. May your mind be molded into a shape that rivals the shape of the most beautiful Unicorn in the sea


Outside a window in City Gate while I wait on Tysha


Walking under a shortcut 
(kinda looks like a nipple hehe)


In a maxi on my way to work 


A bracelet I got from my ex best friend the day we stopped talking to eachother 


THE LIGHT!! 


NAPA


Outside my window one random night 


Out my building 


Down to the ground floor  


My bracelet and ring 
(YES I OWN A BRACELET!!! NO ITS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!)


Looking out the window of a car in the rain

I hope you enjoyed my pictures I need to go to some better locations because I feel like my pictures are getting stale. Let me know if you think the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment