Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

An Ode to Jevon

You are my best friend. You are an asshole.  Bro I would take a bullet for you.  I love you man (no homo). This is an ode to my best friend Jevon or as many people (except me) call him Jevy, J1, Mr. Telesford, Frost, Wonder boy, Drake and my favorite Tenisballs.  This nigga has had more name changes then P Diddy ;p. Some history into how I managed to give him the title of best friend, we met about 7 years ago in form one and we HATED EACH OTHER but thanks to South Park we became fast friends in that exact same class we met (ah those were the days). We had many adventures (literally) I remember almost all the stupid things I did in school he was there for every single one of them and I was there for almost every single stupid thing he did we lived in 2 completely different parts of Trinidad and it was a wiiiiii bit impossible for me to visit my nigga because of the distance so it was just the mon-daily "oh shit nigga wats up I missed you over the weekend" but thats when we were in school now that we're out its every night, every weekend and everyday  kind of thing for us and its been epic.  I have never met anybody that I'd rather spend the rest of my life wi ...... wait a sec wrong wrong wrong that was kinda gay so forget I said (yes yes I know I can delete it but where's the fun in that), sooo long story short Jevon is one of my oldest friends and has proven that time and time again how epic our friendship is, I wish I had made up a test or something but life does things to make people show their true colors and this nigga's a real double rainbow of awesome. My best friend, my scapegoat, my brother, my control, my nigga, my critic and the one person who knows me better then anyone I've ever met in my life.   A short list of things me and Jevon did but never planed to do are but is not limited to:
Go to school together,
Get in trouble a few times for bullshit,
Sounding alike,
Racing to town,
Asking people for $1 to make $100,
Making a crew called the Assholes,
Destroying my foil men,
Singing those songs,
and last but no least becoming best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment