Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

FOIL!!!!!!

Hey guys I have a video for yall and this time is the only time I tried the 1st time and failed so I changed up my approach and made it over I hope u like it:

Ok I know what it looks like and I'm just saying I'm not crazy once more.  When I was younger I didn't have a lot of toys so I just made due with clothespins till my grandmom told me to stop destroying her stuff so I tried crafting foil and its been something I've been doing for years now since I was around 6 years old. I can make anything out of foil paper I even crafted a full body suit out of it when I was 13 it was later destroyed by walking around outside and the evil rain! So yea I hope you enjoyed my little movie and yes I really did find my harmonica.

No comments:

Post a Comment