Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Creativity on an Uncreative

Hello out there this is another thing I have been planning for a while with my very dear friend Alexis.  You see she makes poems really awesome ones in my eyes so I asked her to send me some of them and I'll share each one with you on my blog every week!!!!! XD (the XD was just cuz i can. Yea. WHAT!! Well do something about it ............. hmm yea I didn't think so) so here is the 1st poem its called ;


Various Ways


I pass a lot of people.
Small.
Short.
Big.
And tall.
But when I pass a group,
A group of mixture,
I get tense.
You see,
This is a world of mixed personalities,
Mixed people.
And we're all in it.
So why do we judge eachother so harshley?
Why don't we judge ourselves first?
In this world of variety,
We must all look.
We must all share.
Share ourselves.
Share our cultures,
Our beliefs.
Because variety is everything.
Variety is us.

•Lexus Sudler•

No comments:

Post a Comment