Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Tower of God

hey you guys I felt like sharing something I love with yall.  This really epic manga I found called Tower of God here's the link http://www.mangareader.net/1757/tower-of-god.html I found it accidentally and I'm deeply in love with the story line I mean talk about wooooooooooooooow it caught me from the description alone which is "What do you desire? Fortune? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all others? What ever you desire, that is here. Tower of God." Its all about this..................... its to awesome to jus talk about in such a manor I wish for you to watch it not for me to sell it out its an action, adventure, drama, fantasy, romance, supernatural manga and you can feel each character has his or her own soul I watch manga regularly and I have to say one like this doesn't come around every season I recommend you have a read, but hey thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment