Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

I'm shouting right now in my head. Life is both awesome and crappy the crappiest its ever been but screw it. Since people often want to hear the bad before the good 9 (because the good helps us forgot the recent bad).  I lost 2 of my friends this weekend one of them was horribly my fault and I wish I could take back what I did but its impossible all I can hope is that she realizes I'm sorry then on to my other friend who died this weekend in a terrible car accident, she was taken to young and all my condolences go out to her family and other friends.  NOW on to the good I have found that my friends are there for me when I need then a couple of my friends stayed with me and tried to make me feel better this weekend I'm super grateful to them their names ( alias') are Sue, Sal, Lili, Maj, Tys, Kels and Lexxi out of everyone I'm most impressed with Lexxi she stayed up literally all night with me while I vented about all the bad stuff, it touched me ya know I'm sending out a special thanks to her.   Other then that I cleaned my room and got a T.V in there to boot so yea I'm a lil more happy now thanks for listening (or reading as the case may be) you guys are awesome and all my other friends are awesome to I love you guys I love you sue <3 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment