Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Would like to nap


Hey everyone I had an awesome day yesterday I went to work, I played football (my team won) and I went to the cinema and got to see 2 movies Faster( a lil crappy) and The Green Hornet(added to my list of most awesome movies I've ever seen list) then I got home around 12:30am I ate dinner with my mom who was in the kitchen fixing herself some tea, after I ironed my clothes for work then did some sit ups and push ups in my room until I passed out on the floor around 2am.  This is where things get bad I wake up and 4am get ready for work fall asleep in the car get to work @ 8 where I was bombarded by work up until a lil later today so I shot a video of me being hope you enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Green Hornet was awesome? Ok ^^ well, I'll go with my sister ^^

    Lollll, your accent is interesting :P I love how the background swivels as you turn >< lolsss, you're not crazy dude, you're talking to ur blackberry, not to urself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea it was awesome!!!! <-- exclamation marks to prove it

    I knew I wasn't really crazy finally some1 else who see's it thanks deadeyes I think I'm getting better @ holding my bb while I talk

    ReplyDelete