Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

To the rest of the World

Hey world I'm Nathan, age 19, afro Trinidadian decent.  I'm here to tell you I see your struggles and turmoils and fights, wars, raids in the streets it pains me to see I can't help there are so many protest so many people willing to fight for what they believe to be right, willing to fight, willing to risk their lives all for a simple change in legislation or bill or ban its fucking disgusting to see how the government is treating you and how many lives are going to be lost but I'm not some hippie saying "FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!!" I'm a guy with friends all over the world who is seeing people where they live being oppressed and treated unfairly by people who already got what they now have to fight for.  I'm here saying if I had to do the same thing you have to now I would do it and what you are doing isn't as easy as saying "I'll do it!!!! I'll go up against the Police and the Government and fight in the streets!!!!" Fuck No its scary as fuck, I can't even imagine all of your minds when it comes to dealing with this Bull Shit so I am making this post to say your struggles are not in vain and other people around the world hear you and are trying to help in any way we can.  (Me venting because of the protests in Britain and Egypt)

No comments:

Post a Comment