Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How I remember the women I randomly meet once

I meet people everyday and most of them I see sooner or later a lil way down the road, unless of course I meet a woman in some random situation, like how I'm about to explain.  Its like I would be in a place where I don't want to flirt or track or interact sexually with a beautiful young lady but the world wont let meeee!!  So I would meet someone while feeling how I'm feeling then boom enter cute girl.  Like for instance the first time this happened both my best friends were fighting and they wanted me to pick out of them both who I wanted to keep talking to and if i didn't pick they threatened to stop talking to me.  so i was pissed and being pissed I went out with my two other friends to drink after getting pretty intoxicated we left the bar and made our way staggering around town, eventually we ended up sitting on the corner next to the Guardian building.  While sitting there I saw an amazing looking girl walking down the road so I told my two friends "hey alya see that girl?  I'm gonna go talk to her!" and for some strange reason I got up walked straight up to her and said what was wrong with me that night, to my surprise she was already upset because her friends had abandoned her to walk down the road alone.  So there we were venting about how crappy our friends were for about 10 minutes then we just started talking about other stuff for about 20 minutes till her mom started going crazy waiting for her.  Then we said good bye but I didn't ask her for her number and she didn't ask me for mine *slams hand on forehead* and that happened in June of 2009.  Now some how every single time this has happened the random girl and I have always been in the same mind set but some how we'd still end up making conversation then leaving without a way to do it again. You see I have no problem talking to women its just sometimes I drop the ball and when that happens I am forced to tell myself  "I should have asked her for her number ............. sigh"  like the time I went to a club called catalyst it was an epic night but when I was there from the start to the end of the night me and a cute girl with really nice hair were making eye contact.  eventually we talked for about 6 minutes before her friends dragged her out because it was about 10 minutes before the club stopped pumpin I found out where she lived and while she was leaving she tried to call out her number but I only got what I think are the last 4 numbers.  I did go back to the club another night but I didn't see her, this one happened around August 2010.  Ok ok I get that I ramble on so I'll make this my last example of UBER RANDOMNESS.  In the accounts department where I work there is this girl who was my age with kind of the same taste as me.  Now I was invited up there on New Year's eve for lunch now while I was up there among all the people she was there to and I was instantly attracted to her, she just had a swag about her.  After the meal was over everyone was sitting by the table laughing and she got a call from her dad, it appears that he came to take her home ..... On the next day of work my supervisor asked me to go up to accounts to collect a file from the floor supervisor (big shot) while up there I saw her she was in casual clothes so I asked her why, she said she was only suppose to work in this building for 2 weeks so I kinda started to feel like if I don't get her number now I never will then when I was about to ask her for it the floor supervisor called me to come get the file because apparently she had a meeting she was running late for and at the same time the girl was about to leave because she had to go A.S.A.P. while I was talking to the floor supervisor she left I wanted to go after her but leaving would mean I need to deal with an angry boss, so as soon as I was done I rushed to see if I could still find her needless to say it was an epic fail.  Its cool though there are plenty of fish in the sea of randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment