Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A piece of my Dream

Hey all if you looked at my earlier post you'll see some pics I took on my phone I'm gonna share some more pics I took while randomly walking through my country.


New Year firework ^_^


My Tiger


Rosary, bracelet, earing and belt  (My Christmas gifts)


My Tiger with D Shades


Random Building the sun reflected off 


The park holding a Wedding I was invited to


Santa clause hat(red), bracelet(heart) and Scrap paper(message) 


Water Front


On the high way home one afternoon


A couple of my converses, scrap paper, a cross, skateboard, leaf headband and dragon carpet
(NATE) 


Outside my window


On my way home 

If your wondering why I added those pics of things put together in a certain order its because I felt a rush of creativity and I wanted to share it with you all.  Hope you enjoy . ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment